Thursday, May 27, 2010

Regarding the end of the chronicles...

I have finished my work with the Peace Corps, and returned to the States with Kim. The last several months were packed with activity as I tried to complete projects and begin the transition from life in a poor Dominican farming community back to the American rat race. Life has been so busy that I have neglected my blog, but fear not, faithful readers. The adventure may be over, but the story telling continues for now. I've saved some of the best stuff for last. Look for me to post stories one at a time over the next several weeks. As mentioned previously, I will be settling in Milwaukee come August, and in the mean time Kim and I will be bouncing between Michigan and Wisconsin. Let me know if you'd like to get together. I have a new cell phone, so get in touch if you'd like the number.

Thanks so much to those of you who have been following my journey from start to finish. It's been a life changing experience. I hope you enjoy these last few chapters.


No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page